We are growing quite a lot these days and at the same time we are also having fun (one of our values actually state that “It has to be fun to go to work”). A few weeks ago we welcomed three new Junior Consultants and after a hard day of initial training we all went to a cocktail bar in Aarhus – not to drink, but to learn even more.
We took an entertaining class in mixology (how to mix cocktails) and we ended up with a competition on creating the official Lindberg International signature cocktail. We were split up into three groups. Two groups did well (I was in the third group so I guess mixology is not one of my core strengths) and in the end our amazing instructor Caroline had to make a difficult choice.
Caroline went for a cocktail named Lindberg Lagoon - look at the picture and you will most likely be able to imagine the blue water and the yellow sand. It’s actually very good and Caroline was genuinely impressed so here’s the recipe:
- In a shaker add 3 centiliters of gin and freshly squeezed lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- Also add 2-3 centiliters of sugar syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar mixed)
- Add ice
- Add 3-4 wedges of lime
- Add a good handful of mint leaves (make sure you slap them a bit beforehand in order to enhance the flavor)
- Shake it well
- Top off with crushed ice
- On one side of the glass add a little bit of blue curacao
- On the other side add a little bit of orange juice
- Enjoy your Lindberg Lagoon!
Have fun – but watch out: The Lindberg Lagoon is addictive so don’t forget to “Drink responsibly” :-)